CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA NUT BREAD

This has been my go to banana bread for years but it was still dryer than I think banana bread should be.  I have a new favorite recipe here but if you prefer your banana bread to be slightly on the dryer side then stick with this recipe.

3 ripe bananas
2 eggs
1 3/4 flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts or pecans

Combine all ingredients until mixed well.  Split between to loaf pans and bake at 325* for 50 minutes or until golden brown.

The other day instead of chocolate chips I made one loaf with heath toffee bits and another with reeses peanut butter cups.  They were amazing!  The peanut butter cup one was a quick favorite!  Next time I think I will try twix!



Comments