MASON JAR LIDS

I love these plastic lids!  I threw out all the metal lids and rings and use these exclusively now.  I have a hard time getting the metal lids off and they rust so easily.  These plastic lids are so much nicer when you need to store something in the fridge and they can also be used when canning!
Below are pics of lids that I either personally own or I saw in a store or online.  I had no idea there were so many options for mason jars and I wanted to share them!  I've seen lids for sale at walmart, Publix and target but you can also order from amazon and other websites.
*I did not include links to purchase the lids because links go bad and there are so many different options with different brands, stores and prices.
These pouring spouts are amazing!  Pop them right on your moonshine for an easy pour!
This pour spout with a lid works well for homemade sauces and dressings.  you can shake up your contents and use the handle to get a better grip while pouring.  I often have a bottle of AL white BBQ sauce in my fridge that looks just like this.  You can get these lids without the handles as well and mix up pancake batter or protein shakes.

How cute is this pink piggy bank???

The shaker lid from the parmesan cheese container fits perfectly on the regular mouth mason jars!  Put it on a larger jar to shake out larger items or a smaller jar to make homemade spice blends!


There's even vacuum sealer attachments for mason jars!
Oil and Vinegar spout


Salt and Pepper









shaker lid for shakes or cocktails
Bean Sprouting kit

Cold Brew insert













 

Comments