ST PATRICK'S DAY IS COMING!

I love St. Patrick's Day!  Every year I aspire to make something different that's delicious and possibly green.  I'd also love to try a new soda bread recipe this year.  Here's a link to a couple the St. Pat recipes I have on this blog (the corned beef cabbage is amazing)  here and then I rounded up a couple other fun websites to browse for recipe inspiration.  Don't forget to check out my pinterest board!  Also check out the subtraction worksheet for your little ones below!

Great recipes from McCormick's!
Can't go wrong with Martha Stewart!
Taste of Home always has recipes that make me want to try them!
Betty Crocker is another one of my go to sites when looking for amazing meals.
Guiness Kitchen looks pretty neat!
A bit of history
Awesome themed items I love on pinterest



Don't let a long winter get you feeling green with this St. Patrick's Day subtraction worksheet. For more engaging math activities, go to Education.com!




























Comments