WHITE CHICKEN CHILI


I have two white chicken chili recipes on my blog. This one is by far my favorite. The other is an older recipe that we made for years so I'd like to keep it on my blog - try both and let me know which one you prefer!
*chicken breasts are easier to shred in this recipe but the thighs take it to another notch flavor wise in my opinion!

2 chicken breasts or 6 thighs
16oz cream cheese 
1 can rotel  
1 can great northern beans
1 package of ranch mix
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon garlic powder 
1 tablespoon chili powder
tortilla chips

Boil chicken for 20 minutes. Drain water into a container to reserve and shred chicken. 

Add all ingredients to pot, add in as much of the reserved water as you like for desired consistency and simmer until cream cheese is melted.
Serve with tortilla chips.

*Do not add any water if you'd like to serve this as a dip!


Comments