Wednesday, November 16, 2016

GRAPE PIZZA



Oh man, I cannot describe how amazing this pizza was!  If these are your kind of flavors (they are definitely mine!) than this pizza is a MUST!  My entire family loved and devoured it within minutes!

pizza dough
4oz garlic herb goat cheese (or plain will work)
prosciutto 
seedless grapes
balsamic glaze (bertolli makes it)

Bake pizza crust according to directions on package.  Bake for the entire amount of time, do not bake toppings - I tried and while the warm grapes were yummy the goat cheese sort of evaporated.

Pull pizza crust out of the oven when browned and crispy.  Spread goat cheese over crust with the back of a spoon.  Top with prosciutto and grapes.  Drizzle with balsamic glaze.

Seriously - AMAZING!


I did try a different version where I baked the toppings on the crust.  I used the goat cheese, prosciutto and kalamata olives.  The cheese did not do well with being baked and it also made the crust soggy, not nearly as good as it was not baked.  It was still pretty tasty but too salty for my taste.  I happen to just love the combination of sweet fruit with salty prosciutto.

No comments:

Post a Comment