SPAGHETTI

Everyone makes their spaghetti different and most people already know how they like it, I wanted to put mine on my blog anyway for anyone who might need it and for my kids when they start to cook since they love my spaghetti.  Yes I use jarred sauce, I've tried so many homemade sauces over the years and I never like them - and out of all the jarred sauces I've ever tried I still only like one - prego traditional

1 box spaghetti pasta
1 jar prego traditional sauce
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon mined garlic
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
1 teaspoon sugar
salt
parmesan cheese (optional)

Bring a stockpot half full of water to a boil, sprinkle tons of salt in there - this keeps your pasta from sticking together.  Do not put oil in the water!  That will make the sauce slide right off the pasta

While water is coming to a boil, brown your ground beef over medium heat.  Once it's halfway done add garlic and stir around to keep from burning.  When ground beef is cooked add sauce, italian seasoning and sugar.  Lower heat to low and let simmer until pasta is done.

When water comes to a rolling boil, add pasta and cook for 10 minutes.  You can mix pasta with sauce before serving or serve separately.  We love a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top of our spaghetti!



Some nights instead of making meat sauce with ground beef, we will cook some froze meatballs in a sauce pan with the prego and seasonings listed above.  



Comments