HONEY ALMOND AND MILK & HONEY MP SOAP


Honey Almond
3 oz glycerine mp base
.5 oz beeswax
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon almond extract 
muffin tin and bubble wrap

Milk & Honey
use 3 oz goats milk mp base instead of glycerine

Melt base and beeswax in microwave at 30 second intervals.  Once melted, add honey and extract.  Pour into muffin cup lined with bubble wrap.  (makes 2 muffins)

Helpful notes:
I used sweet almond oil first and it did not have a strong enough smell and made the soap greasy.  I liked the almond extract better but will be purchasing milk & honey fragrance oil.

I love the natural color of the beeswax with the glycerine.  

Try to let your soap mixture cool a bit before pouring into molds.  I found if it was too hot it pops the bubbles and the ones that popped came out filled in once unwrapped. 

I'd like to try this again with the milk & honey FO and in my 3 pound loaf pan with the bubble wrap laid on the top.

Comments