Monday, November 14, 2011
This is so good! The pasta on the edges got crunchy and we all loved that! The flavor was so great that even my daughter that doesn't like spaghetti sauce asked for seconds! Follow the instructions on putting the cheese all over the top, I only put mine in the center to make a pretty picture but you definitely will want cheese all over the top!
16 ounce package spaghetti
2 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 eggs, beaten
1 pound lean ground beef
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook and drain spaghetti. Stir in butter, parmesan cheese and eggs, while spaghetti is hot. Form spaghetti mixture into a crust in a buttered 10 inch pie plate.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In a skillet cook the beef. Drain off any fat and stir in the spaghetti sauce.
4. Pour the beef and tomato mixture over the spaghetti crust.
5. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top of the pie then bake for 5 minutes longer, until cheese melts.