Friday, September 17, 2010
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup bisquick mix
1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 and spray 9in pie plate with nonstick.
2. In a skillet cook beef and onion over medium high heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt, spread mixture into pie plate.
3. In a bowl, stir remaining ingredients with a fork until blended. Pour into pie plate and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
* This meal was so easy and cheap! We served it with ketchup.