FREE CROCHET/KNIT PATTERNS
Sunday, July 25, 2010
1/4 cup milk
2 cups flour
Tsp each of salt & pepper
1. Slice zucchini 1/4 inch thick.
2. Add salt and pepper to flour. Beat eggs and milk together.
3. Dip zucchini slices in egg mixture and dredge through flour on both sides.
4. Put enough oil in your pan so that it's a quarter inch high. Preheat oil on medium high heat.
5. When oil is ready, fry zucchini for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt and sugar.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)