Sunday, February 28, 2010
Can of refrigerated pizza dough
8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
small amount of shredded cheddar
package of pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 350 and unroll pizza dough onto a cookie sheet.
2. Sprinkle mozzarella all over dough, leaving about a 1 inch border around the edges, sprinkle cheddar on top of mozzarella.
3. Lay several slices of pepperoni in rows leaving about half an inch in between each row.
4. Roll dough up and fold sides down.
5. Bake for 30 minutes and serve with warmed pizza sauce.
* Use any filling and sauce you'd like:
Cheddar cheese and Broccoli
Swiss cheese, ham and pineapple
Horseradish cheese with roast beef - dip in thousand island dressing
Provolone cheese with prosciutto