FREE CROCHET/KNIT PATTERNS
Saturday, October 17, 2009
1 Tsp butter
2 cups all purpose baking mix (like bisquick)
1 cup milk
Toppings and powdered suger
1. Spread butter on 9 x 13 pan.
2. Whisk baking mix, milk and eggs and pour batter onto baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with topping (like blueberries, strawberries, or chocolate chips)
4. Bake at 425 F for 13 to 15 minutes.
5. Cut with cookie cutters or into sticks or triangles. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.
* You can cut these up and freeze them for a quick breakfast another morning!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)