HOGFISH BAY BREEZE

 

Hogfish Bar & Grill is one of my top favorite restaurants to visit when we are in Key West.  During our last trip they had a drink special for the hogfish bay breeze, that isn't normally on their menu.  I really enjoyed it and made my own version at home using the ingredients they had written out on their chalkboard.  The drink I made is super yummy but it was a bit sweeter and stronger than the one I had in the restaurant, I think their pineapple juice may have been watered down a bit or mixed from concentrate.  Either way - this drink is a keeper! 

1 shot coconut rum
1 shot cranberry vodka
1 can pineapple juice

Pour coconut rum and pineapple juice into a glass and then fill the glass with ice.  Slowly pour the cranberry vodka over top of the ice to get the two tone look.



Apple seemed super excited that my drink matched her!

Comments