ICED COFFEE!!!

I discovered this recipe while playing around with the 2 ingredient ice cream I made last week.  This is the best iced coffee I've made at home, I love it!

8oz freshly brewed HOT coffee
ice cream, I used http://youdrivemecrafty.blogspot.com/2014/07/2-ingredient-ice-cream.html

Fill 16oz glass with scoops of ice cream.  Pour hot coffee over the ice cream and stir until melted, add several ice cubes and you're done!  (if your glass was too full for the ice just take a couple sips)

I can't wait to try this with different flavors of ice cream, I think my first two will be butter pecan and chocolate chip mint!

*ice cream acts as the creamer/sweetener for this drink in addition to helping it cool down, if you like your iced coffee really sweet, add sugar to your coffee before pouring over ice cream.

Comments