Tuesday, July 29, 2014

HAMPTON ROADS CRAFTERS

My goal is to make a Hampton Roads directory for all local crafters.  Ever go to a craft show and admire an item and then want to look that business up but didn't get a business card or can't remember the name of their business???  Happens to me all the time!  So now I can browse through this directory, find what I'm looking for and give a local crafter my business! Please share this directory often and save to your favorites so it'll always be at your fingertips!

Crochet & Knit
Custom Signs & Home Decor
Personalized Gifts & Party Decor
Candles & Soaps
Photography & Photo Art
Paintings & Art
Refurbished Furniture
Bows, TuTu's & Bottlecap Jewelry
Handmade Jewelry
Baked Goods
Wreaths
Sewing:  Embroidery, Bags, Quilts & Infinity Scarves
Diaper Cakes
Direct Sales
Cornhole, Skateboards, Butcher Blocks, Giant Jenga
Dog Treats

12 comments:

  1. great idea thanks for including us! gravely creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the name! can you create a section for us we sell the childrens mirrors and picnic tables......gravely creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add me to your list. www.mydamselpro.net/stunningpower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be added : https://www.facebook.com/AdieElaine?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be added
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=260204697450111

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for adding me!!! The late night baker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my name is Amanda Garcia and I would love to be added please. My craft page is https://m.facebook.com/jackofallcraft
    I'm also a Thirty-one consultant www.mythirtyone.com/amgarcia1208
    and a Tupperware consultant amgarcia1208.my.tupperware.com
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete