Friday, November 20, 2009
1 large onion, peeled and quartered
1 8oz pkg sliced fresh mushrooms
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken theighs
salt and pepper
2 tbsp paprika
1 can cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1. In a slow cooker, combine onion and mushrooms.
2. Sprinkle chicken theighs liberally with salt, pepper and paprika (about 1 tbsp)
3. In a small bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup and 1 tbsp paprika. Pour over chicken.
4. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Remove chicken from slow cooker. Strain cooking liquid into a bowl. Place onion and mushrooms over chicken. Add 1/2 cup sour cream to strained liquid.
6. Serve chicken over rice or pasta if desired and pour cream sauce over chicken.